General Behavior Rules
- All persons participate at their own risk. Safety is the responsibility of everyone. You may be asked to leave the property if rules are not followed. Unsafe acts will not be tolerated. Adults (members and guests) are responsible for the conduct of minors that they bring to club property.
- Do not walk on ballast or tracks. Cross at brick or block walks.
- Never cross in front of a moving train. Wait until it passes.
- No running.
- Stay out of landscaped areas.
- Do not climb or descend embankments.
- Do not enter locomotive steaming bays. Hazards there include escaping steam, hot metal, etc.
- Do not walk on bridges or in tunnels.
- Pets are not permitted to run loose. Owners are responsible for cleanups.
- Do not touch locomotives or equipment.
- No climbing on trees, fences, caboose, or support equipment.
- No throwing of anything: stones, sticks, cans, etc.
- Do not place anything on the tracks: stones, sticks, pennies, etc.
- Proper footwear is required.
Approved by the PLS Membership April 20, 2002